The Coalition speaks out on behalf of adoptive, foster and kinship families and children needing permanent, loving families. Every advocate, parent group and agency that joins strengthens our voice!
Membership Benefits Include:
- Expert information and referral services
- Consultation and training specific to local needs
- Legislative alerts and information on adoption/foster care issues and practice
- Membership in our email advocacy network
- An invitation to our annual meeting
- Inclusion in our County at Glance Adoption and Foster Care Services Directory
- Reduced registration fees for our annual statewide foster care and adoption conference
There are two easy ways to become a member of the Coalition
Join online with three simple steps
Fill out the membership form and submit it.
Then, make a secure online payment by selecting the membership level you require below. Square, the processor for your online payment, guarantees that your credit card payment is safe, secure and private.
Parent Group Membership
Agency or Organization Membership
Click the button below to move on and fill out your payment information:
Join by Fax or Mail
Download a Membership Form and mail or fax it to the Coalition at 108 Main Street, Suite #5, New Paltz, NY 12561, Fax 888-482-9112.
Note: If you are joining as an agency or parent group, please visit Update Coalition Services Information to tell us about your services so that we can add you to our Online Directory of Foster Care and Adoption Agencies and Services in New York State.