December 8, 2017
Join Also Known As on Friday, December 8th to celebrate the holidays and all that 2017 has brought us! This special event is open to anyone and everyone 21+.
WHO: Anyone & Everyone, 21+
WHEN: Friday, December 8th from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (with OPEN BAR and FOOD from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
WHERE: Ms. Yoo, 163 Allen Street between Eldridge and Orchard
COST: 1 hour of open bar and food is FREE for Also-Known-As Members (use code CHEERS on check out)
– Fee for Non-Members is $20 with an option to upgrade to a full year’s membership for only $15 more (total = $35).
– Remainder of event: pay your own way
We’re excited to announce our Holiday Party Raffle Items! All guests will receive 1 free ticket upon arrival. Additional tickets will be available to purchase for $2.00 each and 3 for $5.00.
* 1 Bottle of Hwayo Premium Soju, all natural and distilled from Korean rice and pure water, with 2 ceramic Hwayo shot glasses
* 2 bottles of Trestle Thirty One Riesling from the family vineyard of Nova Cadamatre, Master of Wine, presenter at our October tasting event
* 1 copy of Dazzling Hope: A Book About Loss, Hope, & Reunion, a memoir by Keon-Su Lee, known as Sergeant Lee, a passionate advocate who has helped numerous Korean adoptees find information about their birth families.
* 1 Samsung Tablet