The Coalition curates and maintains the event calendar listings, but you can help by adding any events that we might have missed.
To add an event please fill out as much as possible in the form below. If there is a link to more information or a registration page, that can be included as either a link where indicated or in the description area. In general, the more information, the better a listing we can provide. If it is a reoccurring event ( monthly, weekly etc.), please use the “frequency” option rather than having to submit multiple separate events.
Events can be listed in multiple categories, but overall please use:
- Adoption and Foster Care Conferences– for any national and local conferences
- Advocacy and Outreach– fundraisers, performances arts ( film screenings, book signings, art, music, plays, etc. )
- ETA: Education and Training – events that provide training in some fashion including MAPP training and certificate trainings, etc.
- FAIR: Family Information and Resources – events that provide information
- Parent Support Groups – please limit to foster and adoptive parent support groups meetings only
- SOS: Spectrum of Support – events that provide support after placement including support for adult adoptees, birth parents, folks formerly in care, foster youth, and post adoption support programs
Once submitted, we review your listing and make sure everything links to and works as it should. Your event listing will be added to the calendar within a day or two.
Please note: with the exception of conferences and online events, such as webinars, we are only accepting event listings that are within New York State.