Astor Services TBH Program
Services Provided: The Therapeutic Foster Boarding Home Program has offices in Middletown (Orange) and Poughkeepsie (Dutchess) and serves an average of 30 children in the care of specially trained foster parents. Both programs feature strong staff support to foster parents, and the provision of mental health and medical services directly by staff as well as through linkages with local providers. See website for printable application and mail it to the appropriate address shown on the application.
- Address: 6339 Mill Street, Rhinebeck, NY 12572
- Phone: 845-452-6293
- Website: http://www.astorservices.org
Orange County Department of Social Services
Services Provided: Serving Orange country residents: foster care training, certification and placement of children when approved. Click for flyer and more information.
- Address: Box Z, 11 Quarry Road, Goshen, New York 10924-0678
- Phone: 845- 291-4000 | 877-297-3303
- Website: http://www.co.orange.ny.us/content/124/1374/1508/default.aspx
- Email: FosterCare@co.orange.ny.us
Saint Dominic’s Home; Family Foster Care Program
Services Provided: The Family Foster Care Program is a Bronx-based program that has a lengthy history of helping children and families. The program currently provides foster and kinship care to approximately 400 children who have been referred to the agency through the Administration for Children’s Services, as well as approximately 50 additional children in its Treatment Family Foster Care unit. The program also provides Adoption Services as part of its effort to establish permanency for its foster children. Serving Bronx, Rockland and Orange Counties
- Address: 853 Longwood Avenue – Suite 202 Bronx, NY 10459
- Phone: 917-645-9100
- Website: http://www.stdominicshome.org/family-foster-care