Berkshire Farms Center & Services for Youth – Albany
Services Provided: Berkshire Farm Center is a state wide agency providing foster homes for children in care. Prospective foster parents receive comprehensive training and support through out the certification process. Once certified our homes are supported by an assigned social worker, 24 hour emergency services, financial support to meet the chil(ren)’s needs. Children range in age and special need requirements. Aimee is foster care contact for capital region and southern NYS counties.
- Contact Person: Aimee Ellsworth
- Address: 500 New Karner Road, 3rd Floor, Albany, NY 12205
- Phone: 518-456-1969
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.berkshirefarm.org
Sullivan County Department of Social Services
Services Provided: 30 hour MAPP Training twice a year. Orientation held individually with prospective parents at DSS. Prefers to complete application, clearances, etc. prior to enrollment in class. Will arrange for in-home training if travel to class location is impossible. Need special families for children of all ages.
- Contact Person: Juliet Scala
- Address: Box 231 16 Community Lane, Liberty, NY 12754
- Phone: 845-513-2409
- Email: Michael.Osepowicz@dfa.state.ny.us