Hillside Children’s Center Wyoming
Services Provided: Multi-service agency based in Rochester, NY providing long-term and short term therapeutic foster care services in 20 NYS counties. Pre-certification training and home study takes 3-6 months. Emphasis placed on working with birth families. Foster families receive weekly visits from FP support team, 24 hour on-call support and respite services. Also provides infant, international, and special needs adoptions services.
- Address: 96 West Buffalo St, Warsaw, NY 14569
- Phone: 585-786-5900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hillside.com/FosterCare.aspx
Wyoming County Department of Social Services
Services Provided: 20 hour pre-certification training course held twice a year (spring and fall). Meets 2 x weekly for 4 weeks. Callers are invited to individual orientation meeting and placed on waiting list for next training class. Homestudy done after application packet and training class completed. County will assist local families to complete training in neighboring counties/agencies if no upcoming local class scheduled.
- Contact Person: Kimberly Barber
- Address: PO Box 231, Warsaw, NY 14569-0231
- Phone: 585-786-8900
- Website: http://www.wyomingco.net/socialservices/main.html