Practice Setting: Group Practice
Practice Name: Center for Family Development
Services Provided: Evaluation and Treatment, specializing helping in families with adopted and foster children and trauma and attachment disorders. I use an evidence-based, effective, and empirically validated attachment-focused treatment: Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy.Training and Consultation for professionals, agencies, and parents in person and via SKYPE. Degrees/Licenses/Affiliations: Ph.D., Certified Attachment-Focused Family Therapist, Consultant, & Trainer, Certified Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy Therapist, Consultant, & Trainer. Member: American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children,Coalition of Adoption and Foster Care Agencies, Association for the Treatment and Training in the Attachment of Children, NYC Adoption Therapist Network
Center for Family Development – Western Division
Practice Setting: Clinic
Services Provided: All Ages. Specializing in the evaluation and treatment of families with adopted and foster children, and those with trauma and disorders of attachment. Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy, an evidence-based, effective, and empirically-validated treatment for trauma and disorders of attachment is the primary approach used. Training for professionals, agencies, clinics, schools, residential treatment centers, and parents is provided.
- Degrees/Licenses/Affiliations: Certified Attachment-Focused Treatment Organization. All staff are Certified Attachment-Focused Family Therapists and/or Certified Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy Therapists
- Insurance Accepted: Various, call for details
- Address: 5820 Main St #406, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Phone: 718-810-0790
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.Center4FamilyDevelop.com
Easter Seals Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Practice Setting: Clinic
The Easter Seals Diagnostic & Treatment Center (DTC) serves individuals and families living with special needs in New York’s Western Region. The Center offers a wide variety of clinical/medical services for adults and children with developmental and physical disabilities. Fully licensed, credentialed professionals work as an interdisciplinary team to determine client diagnosis and specifically recommend certain kinds of treatment. Programs include clinical psychological services, speech pathology, initial medical consultation, comprehensive evaluations, family support, and health education and the Pediatric Self-Regulation Therapy Program which provides relief to children with special needs who are suffering from chronic pain and repetitive habit disorders.
Junaid Hashim, MD
Practice Setting: Private Practice
Psychiatric assessments of children of all ages in foster care, follow up visits with half session psychotherapy, family sessions, medication management, counseling, treatment of ptsd, adhd, odd, all disorders and provided quality care
- Degrees/Licenses/Affiliations: (1) Junaid Hashim MD – Fellowship in Child Psychiatry, board certified by American board of psychiatry & neurology, (2 )Joshua P Werblin MD – Board certified by American board of psychiatry & neurology as well as child psychiatry board certification.
- Insurance Accepted: Private Agencies such as Hillside, GA Family Services, Berkshire, we do accept Blue Cross, Univera, Independent Health, for a initial evaluation $300.00 and follow up visit 30 min $180
- Address: 1825 Maple Road Suite 200, Williamsville , NY 14221
- Phone: 716-8856-5493
- Email: email@example.com