NYS Office of Children and FAmily Services CCRS Data and CFSR Data Packet
- Summary Characteristics of Children in Care, Statewide – 09/30/15 ((pdf)
- Summary Characteristics of Children in Care, NY City – 09/30/15 (pdf)
- Summary Characteristics of Children in Care, Rest of State – 09/30/15 (pdf)
- 2013 LDSS CFSR Data Packet
- Children in Foster Care by Local District 1995 to 2013. (pdf)
NYS MAPS Reports: Monitoring and Analysis Profiles (MAPS) are data packages which provide information on the major child welfare services provided by county Departments of Social Services (DSS). Source: New York State Office of Children and Family Services Office of Strategic Planning and Development, Bureau of Management Information.
- Statewide MAPS 2013
- New York City MAPS 2013
- Upstate MAPS 2013
- See County Specific 2014 MAPS reports on the OCFS website. Scroll down to find your county.
NYS Council on Children and Families Data Resources
- Final Report: New York Child and Family Services Review, March 2009 (pdf)
- Kids Count Data Books and Related Publications: Includes:
- Touchstones: statewide and county specific data on a wide range of child and family well-being topics and indicators
- Child Welfare & the Courts: Regional foster care indicators and profiles/data for all 62 NYS Counties
- NYS Kids Well-Being Indicators Clearinghouse Website – Offers numerous formats for accessing and displaying Touchstone/Kids Count data, including pre-defined and custom reports/maps. Includes links to other federal and state data sites and resources.
US Department of Health and Human Services
- Adoption and Foster Care Statistics & Research (AFCARS) from the HHS Administration of Children and Families
- Trends In U.S, Adoptions – Child Welfare Information Gateway 2016 Report
- Adoption USA: A Chartbook Based on the 2007 National Survey of Adoptive Parents.
- Child Welfare Outcomes Data Reports Child Welfare Outcomes Reports provide information on the performance of States in seven outcome categories which reflect widely accepted performance objectives for child welfare practice.