We would like to post more articles, comments, and responses from adoptees in transracial or transcultural families. Please send submissions to email@example.com.
Articles by Adoptees
- Finding Myself!
- Place Me With a Latino Family!
- How I Learned I Wasn’t Caucasian
- “Know These Are Your Children”
- My Adoption Story: She Was White, I Was Black
- A Last Resort: The Identity My White Parents Couldn’t Give Me
- Coming to Terms with Who I Am…Reflections of a Korean-Born Adoptee
- Developmental Child-Proofing
- A Long Way Home: A Glimpse at Transnational Adoption
- What is Transracialization and How Do I Get Started?
- An Open Letter to Parents of Mature Transracial Adoptees
- The Significance of Racial Identity in Transracially Adopted Young Adults
- Learning From Adoptees and Their Non-Adopted Siblings