We would like to post more articles, comments, and responses from transracial/transcultural adoptive parents. Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair: The Combing Out
- Who is a Whiz Kid?
- What Will She Learn?
- My Daughter, “The Banana”
- Why Are You Kissing That Child?
- Seven Common Transracial Parenting Mistakes
- The “China Doll” Syndrome: When Excessive Attention Sets Children Apart
- Pride or Prejudice: Hollow Compliments Paid to Children in Multiethnic Families
- Ethnic Identity: Yours, Mine and Ours