Good communication skills are the foundation of advocacy. Whether you are communicating in person, over the telephone or in writing, these resources can help you make sure your skills are as good as can be.
- Empathy, Genuineness, and Respect; The Building Blocks of Relationships
- Communication Emergency Kit: A Pocket Guide to Conflict Resolution
- Communication Basics
- Communicating with Professionals
- The Seven Challenges Workbook: Cooperative Communication Skills (pdf)
- The Art of Advocacy: 12 Rules for Writing Good Letters