Successful foster and adoptive parents don’t wait for others tell them what they need to know. They understand that knowledge is power, and that they themselves are ultimately responsible for their own information.
In this section of our site we provide information about upcoming local training events across New York State and links to online training resources which offer opportunities for parents to explore and learn in the comfort of their own home.
- Local Foster Care and Adoption Training Events
- Online Training Courses
- Coalition Training – Workshops, Annual Conference, and Do-it Yourself Curriculums
- Purchase Audio Recordings of Coalition Workshop Presentations
- Activity and Discussion Guides for Foster Parents from Youth Success NYC
- New York State Parenting Education Partnership Online Directory
- Video and Document Training Archives from the New York State Court Improvement Project
Please contact us at email@example.com with information about training opportunities in your community, or resources you have found on the web and we will be happy to post it in this space.