A newsletter can be one of your most effective mechanisms to reach your group’s goals and objectives. A newsletter can educate, inform, inspire, and create a sense of community for group members and supporters. It can be as simple or as sophisticated as your needs and budget allows. But it should always be provocative and engaging, something readers will look forward to reading it when they see it in the mailbox. The Coalition has collected the following resources to help you on your way to a successful publishing career.
- Ideas for Newsletter Articles/Features
- Parent Group Newsletters: NACAC Fact Sheet
- Newsletters – 15 Tips and Writing and Editing from Czarnecki Communications
- How to Plan Your Print Newsletter: About.com Resources
- “The Fostering Connection” – A New York State Parent Group Newsletter
- F-PAC Speaks – Nassau County Parent Group Newsletter