Crestwood Center for Child and Family Therapy
Practice Setting: Clinic
Services Provided: Crestwood Center for Child & Family Therapy is a New York State Office of Mental Health Article 31 licensed outpatient mental health clinic serving children/youth ages 0-26 and their families. We offer strength-based, family-driven, and trauma-informed mental health services at several convenient locations in Monroe and Yates Counties. Services include individual/family therapy, crisis intervention, outreach and linkage to community resources, psychological evaluations, psychiatric evaluations, and pharmacotherapy
- Degrees/Licenses/Affiliations: CCC is an affiliate of the Hillside Family of agencies accredited by the Council on Accreditation and licensed by OMH, OCFS, and NYSED. All therapists are licensed in New York State and include: social workers, art therapists, marriage & family therapists, and mental health counselors. A child psychiatrist and two psychiatric nurse practitioners are also available.
- Insurance Accepted: Self-pay, sliding fee, Medicaid, Excellus, and others by request
- Other Language: Translators available upon request
- Address: 2075 Scottsville Road, Rochester, NY 14623
- Phone: 585-256-7500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hillside.com
Easter Seals Diagnostic and Treatment Center
Practice Setting: Clinic
Services Provided: The Easter Seals Diagnostic & Treatment Center (DTC) serves individuals and families living with special needs in New York’s Western Region. The Center offers a wide variety of clinical/medical services for adults and children with developmental and physical disabilities. Fully licensed, credentialed professionals work as an interdisciplinary team to determine client diagnosis and specifically recommend certain kinds of treatment. Programs include clinical psychological services, speech pathology, initial medical consultation, comprehensive evaluations, family support, and health education and the Pediatric Self-Regulation Therapy Program which provides relief to children with special needs who are suffering from chronic pain and repetitive habit disorders.
Lisa Maynard, LMSW, ACSW, TCTSY-F
Practice Setting: Private Practice Services Provided: Individual and family therapy for adults and children. 30 years professional experience in adoption and foster care, personal experience (adoptive parent). Family focused, child centered permanency approach. Specializes in trauma, loss and grief and women’s issues. Available for training and consultation. Located in Monroe County; telephone and video counseling available.
Master Social Work, University at Buffalo, State University of New York; Post Graduate Certificate in Adoption Counseling, Hunter College; Trauma Counseling Certificate, University at Buffalo, State University of New York; National Adoption Competency Mental Health Training Initiative (NTI) Certificate of Completion, Certificate in Traumatic Stress Studies, Justice Resource Institute, AFFCNY Advisory Board Member; Implementation Specialist with Center for Adoption Support and Education, Tree of Hope Counseling of Rochester Affiliate, National Association of Professional Women, Academy of Certified Social Workers
- Insurance Accepted: Does not accept 3rd party payment; limited sliding scale
- Address: 20 Goodman Street N., Rochester, NY 14607
- Phone: 585-507-7588
- Email: email@example.com