Choices Mental Health Counseling
Practice Setting: Private Practice
Services Provided: Choices Mental Health Counseling PLLC offers individual psychotherapy, group, couple, and family counseling with adults, adolescents and children for trauma history, mood and anxiety disorders, attention and communication problems, parent-child issues and home-school advocacy, as well as pre-adoption home studies and follow-up.
Degrees/Licenses/Affiliations: M.A. in Mental Health Counseling, 1985; B.A. in Psychology (honors), 1983. Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor, Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, US DOT qualified Substance Abuse Professional
- Insurance Accepted: Many insurances are accepted for psychotherapy (individual, couples, family, or group). Health insurance generally does not cover pre-adoption home studies. See website for details.
- Other Language: Spanish spoken by office manager
- Contact: Thomas S. Rue
- Address: 433 Broadway, Monticello, NY 12701
- Phone: 845-513-5002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://choicesmhc.com/