Broome DDSO – OPWDD
Services Provided: Family Support Services Coordinators are available at each of OPWDD’s regional Developmental Disabilities Services Offices (DDSOs) to help families access Family Support Services. Family Support Services can help in times of crisis when a family member or loved one becomes ill, or when things get difficult at home for other reasons. Find out more information about these services and supports by calling your local Family Support Services Coordinator. Support services may include: information and referral, family and individual counseling, recreation, after-school programs, support groups, transportation and specialized equipment and home modifications.
- Contact Person: Jeff Envid
- Phone: 607-771-7784 Ext. 152
- Website: www.opwdd.ny.gov
Chenango County Adoption Support Group
- Services Provided: Support network, information and referral, and social events. Geri is an experienced adoptive parent willing to provide telephone support and encouragement to prospective adoptive families
- Contact Person: Geri Barnes
- Address: 30 South Broad St., Norwich, NY 13815
- Phone: 607-316-2305
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Family Resource Network, Inc
Services Provided: Through our various family support programs and support groups your family could have assistance in a formal or informal service format. We are always available to provide information and local referral as well as our NYS Families Together monthly support group, and our monthly “Teen Scene” group, available to youth ages 12-20. Other programs include CCSI coordination, Family Advocacy, OPWDD Family Support Services. Please contact us, check our website or find us on Facebook for more information!
Tri Town Foster and Adoptive Parent Association
Services Provided: Parent group meets every two weeks for support encouragement & education. President Helen is experienced adoptive parent of children with special needs willing to provide information and support to current and prospective adoptive families.
- Contact Person: Helen Regenbogen
- Address: 42 Hawkins Road, Ninevah, NY 13813
- Phone: 607-639-4265
- Email: email@example.com