This section of our site contain hundreds of resources to help you parent or support foster or adoptive parents and families you work with. We recommend you visit our County at a Glance Foster Care/Adoption Services Directory to find family support and therapeutic services in your community.
- Parent Support Groups will help you find, develop, or enhance a parent support group.
- Audio Help from the Experts provides access to the Coalition’s audio recordings and others.
- Helping Services is to aid you in finding resources for a child with a particular challenge.
- Best Practices contains information about promising practices for supporting prospective and existing foster and adoptive families
- Just for Kids has resources for youth in care or who have been adopted.
- Transracial/Transcultural is designed for parents who are fostering or adopting a child of another race or culture.