Services Provided: Treatment Family Foster Care program that works with hard-to-place youth who cannot stay at home but do not do well in group settings. At Cayuga Centers, these youth are placed with highly trained and supported treatment foster parents. Foster parents and youth work with a team of specialists to meet the goals of changing negative behaviors and developing positive ones. Cayuga Centers offers two Treatment Family Foster Care programs: Central New York and New York City. Each location has an ongoing recruitment program for foster families.
- Contact Person: Chris Schell
- Address: 101 Hamilton Ave, Auburn, NY 13021
- Phone: 315-253-5383 x 303
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://cayugacenters.org
Seneca County Division of Human Services
Services Provided: Foster Care, Adoption, Respite services. Inquiries are asked to complete an application and then a caseworker will schedule an appointment to meet with you. MAPP class is a 10 week preparation curriculum for all adults interested in pursuing Foster Care/Adoption. Multiple checks are completed (fingerprinting, child abuse, Justic Center, Probation)as well as proof of financial stability and medical documentation from your doctor stating you are fit to provide foster care/adoptive services. A homestudy is completed by the caseworker.
- Contact Person: Ann Scott
- Address: 1 De Pronio Drive PO Box 690, Waterloo, NY 13165
- Phone: 315-539-1944
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.co.seneca.ny.us/dpt-divhumserv-children-family.php