Services Provided: Therapeutic Foster Boarding Home Program (TFBH) provides foster homes for special high-needs children and adolescents birth to 21 years of age. Once you contact Abbott House to become a foster parent, you will be invited to an orientation session which covers foster parenting. You will undergo a screening process which requires a background check, application process, provide medical history and physical exam, home study, and a training process. We also provide group residential services and day programs for developmentally disabled children and adults.
- Contact Person: Joyce Sayre-Kelly
- Address: 100 N Broadway, Irvington, NY 10533-1246
- Phone: 914-591-7300 ext 3165
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.abbotthouse.net/
Putnam County Department of Social Services
Services Provided: Pre-Certification training course held infrequently due to small county size. County will begin application and homestudy process when prospective families call and put them on a waiting list for the next course. No special requirements beyond NYS standards.
- Contact Person: Renee Jarrett
- Address: 110 Old Route 6 Bldg. 3, Carmel, NY 10512
- Phone: 845-808-1500 Ext. 45321
- Email: email@example.com