Berkshire Farms Center & Services for Youth – Albany
Services Provided: Berkshire Farm Center is a state wide agency providing foster homes for children in care. Prospective foster parents receive comprehensive training and support through out the certification process. Once certified our homes are supported by an assigned social worker, 24 hour emergency services, financial support to meet the chil(ren)’s needs. Children range in age and special need requirements. Aimee is foster care contact for capital region and southern NYS counties.
- Contact Person: Aimee Ellsworth
- Address: 500 New Karner Road, 3rd Floor, Albany, NY 12205
- Phone: 518-456-1969
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.berkshirefarm.org
St. Catherine’s Center for Children
Services Provided: Multi-service agency providing community based and residential services in Albany and therapeutic foster care (Albany, Kingston) for children who have emotional and behavioral needs that may be treated in a home setting by specially trained foster parents. Foster Parent Recruiting/Training, 10 week MAPP classes are held in the spring and Fall. Usually on a Monday evening from 6pm-9pm. Will provide individual training as needed. Call to schedule an intake appointment. Foster Parents receive on-going training, monthly paid respite, and 24 hour emergency services.
- Contact Person: Miroslava Reznikova
- Address:516 Broadway Suite 1, Kingston, New York 12401
- Phone: 518-817-8593
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.st-cath.org
Sullivan County Department of Social Services
Services Provided: 30 hour MAPP Training twice a year. Orientation held individually with prospective parents at DSS. Prefers to complete application, clearances, etc. prior to enrollment in class. Will arrange for in-home training if travel to class location is impossible. Need special families for children of all ages.
- Contact Person: Juliet Scala
- Address: Box 231 16 Community Lane, Liberty, NY 12754
- Phone: 845-513-2409
- Email: Michael.Osepowicz@dfa.state.ny.us