The world of foster care, kinship care and adoption is complex. Our FAIR program provides foster, kinship and adoptive families in New York State with the information they need to make informed decisions and the resources to help them and their children.
- Footnotes from the Field: Published on the 1st and 15th of each month, our electronic newsletter is filled with information about what is happening in child welfare in New York, new trends, information, best practices and research. Joining our email list is free.
- New York Service Directory: We offer an online New York Services Directory that lists adoption agencies, foster care program, therapists and more by county.
- Website: With over 400 pages of information, our website is a free resource for parents, relatives and professionals. Whether you are exploring adoption, looking for resources for your child or want to know more about legislative issues in New York, our website is you go to place.
- Events, Trainings and Support Meetings: The Coalition curates and maintains an event calendar that lists various trainings and other adoption/foster/ kinship related events across New York State.
- Virtual Library: We offer a virtual library of titles about relevant titles, all available for purchase from Amazon Associates. A portion of sales benefit the Coalition.
- Videos: Coalition-produced videos Foster Parents Speak: Crossing Bridges and Fostering Change and Struggle for Identity: Issues in Transracial Adoption and A Conversation Ten Years Later are available for purchase.