We offer a menu of post-adoption and post-guardianship services that includes:
- Tailored Assessment and Brief Counseling
- Referral to Services
- Case Management and In-Home Support
- Advocacy to Help Secure Services
- Parent Support Groups and Parent Mentors
- Information and Education
Our team will work with you to determine how we can best help.
AGAPE is offered in fifteen counties. Our offices:
108 Main Street, New Paltz | 845-679-9900
Serving Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess, Greene, Orange,
Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan and Ulster Counties.
350 State Street, Binghamton | 607-272-0034
Serving Broome, Chemung, Schuyler and Tompkins
21 Greene Avenue, Amityville | 631-264-5438
Serving Nassau and Suffolk Counties in collaboration with
Long Island Families Together. Opening in April.
Funded by the Regional Permanency Resource Centers initiative of the